- Collection of Personal Data: We may collect Personal Data from you when you download and use our App, such as your name, email address, contact information, and location data. We may also collect information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Collection of Information via Technology: We collect Anonymous Data and/or Personal Data about you whenever you interact with our App. This includes information such as browser or device information, unique device identifiers, IP address, mobile phone carrier, time zone setting, mobile network information, location data (including GPS coordinates) and usage information about the App. We may use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings.
- Use of Personal Data: We will use your Personal Data to provide you with the services offered through our App, to communicate with you, and to improve our App. We may also use your Personal Date to comply with our legal obligations.
- Sharing of Personal Data: We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers that assist us in providing services to you. We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties. We may also share your Personal Data if required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
- Third party information: We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by "following," "liking," or adding the Capri Sales App, linking your account to the App, etc, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to the App. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the App.
- Security Measures: We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data we collect through our App. We use encryption and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data. We also limit access to your Personal Data to those who have a legitimate need to access it.
- Your Rights: You have the right to access, correct, or delete your Personal Data. You may also withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data at any time. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity before we can fulfil your request.
- Marketing Communications: If you have given us consent to send you marketing communications, we may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, promotions, and other marketing materials. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Children's Privacy: Our App is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you believe that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can delete the information.
- Why the App collects Personal Data: Our App utilizes your data for the following purposes:
- 13.1 To provide our services: We use your Personal Date to deliver, maintain, personalise and improve our services as well as to measure our performance.
- 13.2 To communicate with you: We use your information to send you updates, notices, announcements, users’ requests and additional information related to the Services (including through push notifications, email address and SMS). We may also use your information to conduct surveys and questionnaires and keep a record of any requests by you to help solve any issues you might be facing. Subject to your prior indication of consent (to the extent required under applicable law). The App may also use the email address that you provided to send you promotional and/or marketing materials. At any time, you may choose not to receive such materials by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email messages that we may send to you. In any case, the App will not share your contact details with any advertiser, unless explicitly permitted or required by law.